Konga.com is Nigeria’s largest online marketplace. We launched in July 2012 and our mission is to become the engine of ecommerce and trade in Africa.
We serve an ever expanding customer base, offering products that span various categories including Phones, Computers, Clothing, Shoes, Home Appliances, Books, Healthcare, Baby Products, personal care and much more.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the Adverts & Revenue Generation Manager Vacancy at Konga
Job Position: Manager, Adverts & Revenue Generation
Job ID: 150817-2
Job Type: Full-Time
- At Konga marketplace, we offer several services and products to our merchants in addition to being a platform to sell their goods. One of this products is the ability to pay for advert slots (on Konga properties like the Homepage) to promote their stores on the Konga platform.
- This role is responsible for managing this process as well as other revenue enhancement initiatives of the Konga Marketplace.
- This entails having responsibility for meeting ad sales target, monthly advert sales planning, monitoring and performance management, merchant outreach and education on th benefits of ads, managing the sales process of our advert product to merchants and corporate client, developing proposals for corporate clients and agencies, oversight over the actual implementation of the advert campaigns, helping merchants optimize their campaigns and ensuring customer satisfaction with our ad product.
- A part of this role also involves implementing internal marketplace campaigns to improve sales of merchant products, analyzing the results and coming up with improvement initiatives.
- The successful candidate will oversee a team of ad sales & operations analysts while reporting to the VP, Marketplace Trading but will also have strong interface with the marketing and finance departments
- Reporting Line Marketplace Advert Analysts
Duties & Responsibilities
Advert Sales Targets:
- Monthly Ad Sales Revenue
- Number of Advertising Merchants
- Corporate Ad Sales Revenue
Ad Operations & Customer Satisfaction:
- Timely implementation of merchant ad campaigns including reporting
- Number of repeat advertisers
- Accurate reporting and control of ad sales, available slots and financial reporting
- Success (in terms of sales conversions) of internal marketplace campaigns
Skills & Competencies
- Strong analytical background
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and marketing intelligence tools
- Proficiency in Excel & Powerpoint non negotiable
- Ability to use ad delivery servers like DoubleClick is an advantage
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience with managing corporate sales or selling services in a consumer goods/services setting preferably in an e-commerce operation
- Candidate should have experience with conceiving and implementing online marketing campaigns including copywriting
- Experience managing teams and liaising with cross-departmental teams required
- Prior experience working with digital marketing agencies is a strong plus
- Relevant undergraduate major
- Google Analytics Certification is a plus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online
Application Close Date
24th of August, 2015.