Oaklands and Johnson Limited is Recruiting for the following position:
Job Position: Advertising Account Executive
- Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Negotiate with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns.
- Prepare strategy documents, proposals, media plans and budgets for clients.
- Meet and liaise with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements.
- Monitor progress of briefs and projects internally.
- Present creative work to clients for approval or modification.
- Prepare weekly reports of clients and vendors transactions with agency.
- A Bachelors degree is required
- The suitable candidate must have a minimum of 1-3 years experience
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Microsoft office skills
- Organisational Skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Absolute professionalism
- Exceptional Phone Etiquette
- A proactive attitude, with the ability to use initiative
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly
- Administrative writing skills
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send CV’s to: [email protected] on or before close of business on Friday, 31st, 2015 using Administrative Executive as subject of the mail
Please note that all applications will be reviewed and ONLY suitable candidates will be contacted.