Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Our reputation for providing high quality services with integrity has earned us the trust of our clients and our people.
If you’re ready for a career with a dynamic organisation in an environment that fosters professional development and career advancement, you’re ready for Deloitte. With 210,000 people in over 150 countries, Deloitte member firms serve more than 80 percent of the world’s largest companies as well as large national enterprises, public institutions and successful fast-growing companies.
Deloitte is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Administrator/ Office Manager
Reference Code: 116336
Location: Lagos, Lagos State
Firm Service: Internal Services
Type of Position: Full-time
Reports to: Unit Head
Summary of Role Responsibility
- Responsible for organizing all administrative and management activities that will facilitate the smooth running of the business unit and its physical office.
- Candidate will be the administrative support for the business unit while serving as the Executive Assistant to the Head of the Unit.
- Very minimal travel may be expected
Responsibilities/ Key Performance Areas
- Departmental budget preparation and expense monitoring
- Office operations management
- Resource planning
- Preparation of unit reports, presentations, proposals and correspondences as required of the role
- Incumbent would be the unit’s representative to other business functions and assist other team members with ad-hoc responsibilities when required
- Executive Assistant to the Unit Head
- Meetings logistics and technical session coordination
- Files and unit database maintenance
- Inventory supply and management
- Enquires management and complaints resolution
Role Specific Competencies/Soft Skills/Qualification
- B.Sc. degree / HND in Business Administration or other related business degrees (minimum grade of 2:2/ lower credit)
- Sound writing, oral communication and presentation skills
- Good logical reasoning, problem solving and analytical skills
- Good Time management
- Good people/ interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a broad spectrum of people.
- Proficiency in the use of computer packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project Office, Access, etc. Very good use of PowerPoint and Excel is a strong advantage
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years cognate experience
In addition, candidate will be expected to;
- Maintain a professional outlook and carriage at all times
- Act with self – motivation and be able to work under minimum supervision
- Handle multiple tasks, prioritize work and pay attention to details
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply