Skill Enhancement Centre (SENCE) Limited – We are a Business Consultancy firm focused on small/medium businesses. Our goal is to provide our clients with the support they need to grow their businesses by providing them with value-added and convenient services in a friendly atmosphere.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Job type: Full time
Roles and Responsibilities
- The main objective of this job is the general administration of office operations of Organization which include, but might not be limited to, reception, administrative and clerical support.
- Essential responsibilities are listed below. Others may be assigned.
- Manage and supervise the administrative staff
- Provide excellent customer service when dealing with clients
- Prepares departmental budget
- Implement financial policies and procedures to curb wastage of office resources
- Maintain relationship with suppliers and vendors
- Undertake such other duties and responsibilities of an equivalent nature as from time to time may be required, in consultation with the human resource manager.
- Sets the office up correctly and running at full capacity always
- Maintain office functionality at all times
- Ensure accurate entry of client order
- Maintain the central filing system, general database and archive
- Track and supervise all social media and advertising activities for the organization
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- At least a HND with experience in office management and developing business processes
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in the use of social media platforms
- Solution oriented
- Time management skills
- Work experience: 3-4years
- A self starter
- Good organizational skill
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Customer Service – Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquires and complaints pleasantly.
- Organizational skills – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, paying attention to details and performing job requirements efficiently and orderly.
- Leadership – Effectively influences the actions and opinions of others
- Computer proficiency – Must be proficient in MS Applications: Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Professionalism – Reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive and negative situations
- Initiative Skills – Ability to take initiative and complete project assignments independently and on‐time.
- Telephone handling skills – Must exhibit a pleasant and welcoming demeanour both in person and on the phone
- Written Communication Skills – Writes clearly and informatively
- Time conscious
- Passion for customer service
- Problem solver
Upper Salary Range
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply