Dragnet Solutions Limited is a dynamic firm that specializes in the design, development and implementation of people screening solutions that can be deployed in a variety of uses covering both the workplace and the educational arena.
We are currently seeking to recruit an Administrative Officer
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- Perform general office duties, operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems.
- Responsible for the up keep and maintenance of office facilities such as air-conditioners and office equipment such as photocopier machine, etc.
- In charge of office security and cleanliness.
- Provides Admin support to Human Resource Department.
- Greets visitors or callers and handles their inquiries or directs them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Monitors Office expenses: Rent, Water, electricity, consumables, etc.
- Liaises with vendors and servicing companies for repairs to ensure good performance.
- Office management: stationery, cleaning, CUG lines, etc. (includes order, and raising vouchers for purchases and payments).
- Manage incoming calls, provide information in response to requests, exercises judgment when filtering inquiries and transfers calls to appropriate individuals.
- Routes and distributes incoming mail or other materials; arranging for dispatch/courier.
- Agenda management: booking of flights, travels, meetings, arrange hotels, e.t.c.
- Coordinates and supervises the activities of the company’s drivers.
- Monitor the use and maintenance of all pool vehicles including the cleaning, servicing, and general maintenance of cars.
- Monitors and keeps records of the fueling of company cars.
- The candidate should have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Should be resourceful, trustworthy and able to uphold confidentiality.
- Must be able to interact and communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the Organization up to and including Board level
- Looking for a Male and he must not be below 30 years of age
- Must know how to drive and have an idea of Vehicles and Property Management
- Can be a graduate of any discipline
HOW TO APPLY
Click here to Apply