UNC Enterprises is an organization that is into quality building materials, both construction and general goods and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Administrative Service Manager
- Manages, develops, administers and strategically plans key department administrative functions, projects, and programs.
- Develops implements and evaluates plans, policies and procedures to achieve annual goals and objectives.
- Administers and monitors department programs to achieve goals, objectives, and work standards.
- Monitors status of repair work on vehicles and equipment to ensure quality control and efficient turnaround time.
- Participates in the preparation and administration of the department’s operating budget.
- Plans and directs the work of staff including: training, assigning, reviewing, evaluating work performance, coordinating activities, maintaining standards, allocating personnel, participating in the selection of new employees, acting on employee problems and recommending employee discipline.
- Stays abreast of current developments in public administration and management; applicable ordinances, laws and regulations; and advanced research techniques and information source.
- Participate on external committees, boards and task forces etc., as appropriate.
- Negotiates and administers contracts with vendors and outside agencies.
- Receives and responds to and resolves difficult and sensitive inquiries and complaints.
- Develops and reviews reports and other documents submitted by subordinates.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Education and Experience
- Any combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Administration or a closely related field.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2015.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]