At PwC, we’re proud to be recognized at delivering quality service to our clients. We have our people to thank; after all, it’s their contributions – the unique talents, ideas and opinions they bring to the team – that make us the business we are. To be part of the team is to be part of something special.
Assistant Executive, Learning and Education – Internal Firm Services
Reference Number: 125-NIG00089
Department: Internal Firm Services
- The position supports the unit in various essential tasks such as practice development and office administration.
- To achieve the objectives of this position, a strong analytical ability, thoroughness and use of initiative will be required of the person.
- In addition, the position requires significant tact, understanding and flexibility.
- Working relationship is primarily with all PwC staff in the firm and external client
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the staff members continuous education.
- Measurement of training effectiveness.
- Manage new staff members On-boarding.
- Learning Management System Administration.
- Administration staff professional membership subscription.
- Administration staff professional bodies membership and examination issues.
Education, Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
- Good first Degree with preference for People Development and Human Capital
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong numerical management skills.
- Sound computer skills including the use of word processing packages and the ability to use software to best effect.
- Strong client service orientation.
- Ability to deal with difficult people and situations, maturely and diplomatically.
- Attention to detail and monitoring ability.
- Sound judgment, flexibility, self-motivation and responsiveness.
- Commitment to team work and developing effective relationships.
- Commitment to self-development.
- Able to manage pressure and stress effectively.
- Keen interest in learning solutions and organisational development.
- Ability to meet agreed deadlines and deliver with minimal correction.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Deadline: 14 August, 2015