Darmac Engineers, is recruiting for suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment into the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Duties and Responsibility
- Performs administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors.
- Providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
- Making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems.
- Duties may include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, and filing.
- Extensive software skills, Internet research abilities and strong communication skills are required.
Skills and Requirements
- Proven experience as an Administrative assistant or Office admin assistant
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly submit their details to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 30th January, 2017.