- 15,000 trained professionals
- 250+ locations worldwide
- Fortune 500
- Globally unified systems
- To be responsible for personnel work.
- To be responsible for all matters relating to purchases of fixed assets, office supplies and other products and services required in daily operation. And establish good relationship with the vendors.
- To be responsible for office insurance, e.g. Car/truck insurance, office insurance & commercial medical insurance etc.
- To be responsible for licenses management, including all kind of company licenses application, renewal, change & annual audit.
- To assist in organizing company activities and events.
- To prepare monthly & quarterly administration reports.
- To be responsible for Attendant system basic information input and update
- To be responsible for filing system update, maintenance contracts filing.
- To assist HR issues, such as recruitment assistance & background check etc
- To take up additional task as required to meet the Department’s need.
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, Sick Time
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training and Education Program
- Health Plan: Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
As a part of our hiring process, you must successfully complete a background check
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply