The Place – We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria).
We are presently into restaurants, hotel, and nightclubbing. We are opening new outlets in Lagos and looking for high-flying individual who shares the values of hard work, commitment and integrity and places high premium on personal development and career growth.
Job Title: Admin Supervisor
Coordinate the effective executive of all general administrative support tasks and activities across the organization
- Coordinate, manage and monitor activities of vendors/service providers
- Responsible for providing admin support to head office and liaison with other user department
- Monitor and ensure timely payment of relevant utilities across locations- land use charge, NEPA bills, rent, local/government dues etc.
- Act as key interface in dealing with government and regulatory bodies across all locations-LASAA, LASEPA etc.
- Act as liaison with legal with regards drafting, documentation and monitoring of all legal and commercial contracts- vendor contracts, lease agreements etc.
- Assist with maintaining proper and safe custody of relevant documents
- Coordinate the management and monitoring of landlines etc.
Qualifications and skills needed
- A first degree and 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Highly organized and extremely detailed oriented
- High level of proactivity and ability to follow through assigned tasks
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Good communication skills
- Display a high level of integrity
- Good use of Microsoft office tools
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.