Job Title: Admin Officer
- The position of office and administrative personnel consists of performing various tasks: preparing and editing documents, scheduling meetings, ordering supplies, answering phone calls, greeting visitors, managing filing systems, and performing basic accounting tasks.
- Answering phones, greeting visitors, answering correspondence;
- Completing forms in accordance with procedures and regulations of the company;
- Managing schedules and planning frameworks, preparing agendas and organizing meetings;
- Opening, sorting, classifying and managing corporate documents, records, reports and correspondence;
- Performing general accounting tasks: invoices, statements, records, deposits;
- Preparing, editing, proofreading reports, memos, letters, invoices, presentations and other documents;
- Reading and analyzing memos, submissions, letters to respond or distribute adequately;
- Reading and reviewing the work of colleagues; checking spelling and grammar;
- Scheduling appointments, business travel and meetings;
- Writing, entering data and distributing memos, correspondence and routine reports;
- Ensure the availability of raw materials for production.
- Ensure that the office is well kept and maintain at all times
- Ensure that staffs have the necessary items to carry out their job effectively.
- Ensure the availability of fuel for generators.
- Any other duty assigned by management
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2015.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application to: [email protected]