Gulfcherith integrated services is a technical firm, registered in Nigeria. Our kind of service is a must in the maritime activities of the oil and gas industry.
As a company we ensure our service delivery system is in line with modern procedures and practices to provide practical cost effective solutions in everyday operations.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position of:
Job Title: Admin Officer
- As an Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- You will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
- You will communicate via phone and email ensuring that all administration tasks are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Order office supplies
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Maintain contact lists
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Proven administrative or assistant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CV’s and applications in the format below to: [email protected]
- Preferred Mode of first interview – eg ONLINE TEST, PAPER TEST etc
- Years of Experience
- Salary Expectations
Application Deadline 23rd November, 2015.