Real Asset Resources Limited is proud to be one of the fast growing national and international business management solutions provider
organizations, rendering services to a variety of businesses in both corporate and professional organizations. Service areas including:
Assets Management, HR Workers Compensation Management Plans, Financial and info-tech asset management sector, Real Estates, not to mention but a few.
As a client servicing member organization, our multidisciplinary teams of professionals, offers a global perspective while maintaining our regional insight by seeking alternatives for varieties of company assets and financial flexibility. We are currently seeking prospective, vibrant and articulate graduates to be part of our reputable organization
Position: Administrative Business Manager
Job Type: Full time
Competitive and Commensurate with experience but between the rang of N180000 – N250000 including incentives and allowances
The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the General Manager, provides direct supervision to professional and support staff.
• Manages, develops, administers and strategically plans key department administrative functions, projects, and programs.
• Develops implements and evaluates plans, policies and procedures to achieve annual goals and objectives.
• Administers and monitors department programs to achieve goals, objectives, and work standards.
• Monitors status of repair work on vehicles and equipment to ensure quality control and efficient turnaround time.
• Participates in the preparation and administration of the department’s operating budget.
• Plans and directs the work of staff including: training, assigning, reviewing, evaluating work performance, coordinating activities,
maintaining standards, allocating personnel, participating in the selection of new employees, acting on employee problems and recommending employee discipline.
• Conducts complex analyses, researches projects, and studies and reviews analytical activities within the department.
• Researches, recommends, coordinates and participates in grant preparation and administration.
• Composes comprehensive, concise and effective reports on complex matters to diverse technical and non-technical audiences.
• Attends and conducts meetings as required.
• Implements and maintains Federal, State, and local mandates.
• Oversees and participates in a variety of organizational and operational studies.
• Provides advice and interpretation regarding personnel policies, practices, procedures and memorandum of understanding.
• Acts as department liaison with outside agencies, local and State officials.
• Provides leadership, maintains effective employee relations and works with other department managers in the development and retention of competent personnel.
• Acts as department liaison with internal and external teams, committees, the community and interest groups.
• Participates in investigations and makes recommendations regarding discipline and grievance matters and harassment and discrimination complaints.
• Participates in the development, implementation, and evaluation of personnel policies, procedures and programs; Coordinates with Human Resources staff regarding Worker Compensation matters.
• Ensures compliance of City administrative and departmental policies and procedures and pertinent laws, policies, rules and regulations.
• Stays abreast of current developments in public administration and management; applicable ordinances, laws and regulations; and advanced research techniques and information source.
• Negotiates and administers contracts with vendors and outside agencies.
Skills and Requirement:
• Fluent in English (verbal and writing)
• Excellent skills on Window based platforms
• Proficient in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, MS Project)
• Excellent Communication skills
• Excellent office administration skills
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
• Technical Capacity
• Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
• Collaboration Skills
• Communication Proficiency
Qualifications and Experience
• A minimum of 2 (two) years experience, of which he/she should have at least one year in administrative functions or related field
• Any combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying.
• Higher National Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in public administration or any closely related field
• Management related certifications will also be an added advantage
How to Apply
Applicant who meet the following requirements above should begin the application process by submit their resume and a short application letter to [email protected]
Application Closing Date: 19th September 2015