Red Eye Security Limited is a fully licensed security company incorporated in Nigeria which is managed by seasoned security personnel with a wide range of security experiences.
The company’s client targets include among others, high-net worth individuals, corporate bodies, educational institutions, private and public offices, government departments and agencies etc.
Red Eye Security Ltd is in partnership with Supreme UK Security Limited, one of the leading security firms in England.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Admin and HR Assistant
Duties and Responsibilities
- Directly responsible to the Head of Administration and Human Resources Department
- Coordinates specific tasks assigned to various sections;
- Participate in the preparation of basic documents for budgetary sessions and internal and inter-institutional technical committee meetings;
- Performs all other duties related to the functions of the position.
- Oversees and administers the day-to-day activities of the office.
- Responsible for managing of filling, storage and security system
- Responsible for processing issues relating to insurance policies;
- Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Administration or management;
- Must have a good aptitude for analysis and synthesis, organizational skills and good ability to work as a team in a multicultural environment;
- Ability to set priorities, and work within a schedule;
- Ability to work under pressure, juggle tasks and meet deadlines
- Sex: Male.
- Must have at least four (4) years post qualification professional experience in the field of administration or management;
- Must have a good knowledge of computers, especially research on the internet, electronic communication, word processing through standard software;
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward their detailed CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 25th October, 2015.