Adam Smith International is an award-winning professional services business that delivers real impact, value and lasting change through projects supporting economic growth and government reform internationally. Our reputation as a global leader has been built on the positive results our projects have achieved in many of the world’s most challenging environments.
Adam Smith International is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Leader and Project Delivery Coordinator
- The Nigeria Infrastructure Advisory Facility (NIAF) is Adam Smith International’s flagship programme that provides consulting services across various infrastructure sectors in Nigeria.
- NIAF is well known for its pioneering reforms in the power sector and is considered a senior adviser to the government.
- We are currently looking to resolve the transmission blockage in Nigeria by resolving issues on over 40 stalled transmission projects.
The role requires a strong candidate to:
- Provide strategic oversight of delivery of 46 priority transmission projects to completion
- Develop the monitoring and evaluation framework/system design necessary for complete project oversight
- Ensure systemic issues with project delivery are addressed or escalated
- Provide risk management expertise through the project lifecyle
- Act as a senior point of contact during negotiation with contractors
- Manage relationships with, and provide progress updates to, key stakeholders (Office of Vice President, Ministry of Power, Transport and Housing, TCN and MHI)
- Coordinate commercial and technical work-streams and ensure cross-team collaboration
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will be a Senior engineer (20+ years’ experience) and will have:
- Project Management and project delivery experience
- A track record directing large teams and development of project delivery solution
- Monitoring and evaluation expertise with the ability to support systems development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply