Action Against Hunger | ACF-International is a non-governmental organization, private, non-political, non-denomination, non-profit making, independent and neutral. Action Against Hunger works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security & livelihoods, water, sanitation and hygiene, health and advocacy.
JOB TITLE: Distribution Supervisor
The distribution Supervisor is in charge to manage the distribution activities in Monguno. She/he implements distribution activities, analyses and orients the project, and manages the distribution teams.
MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION:
- – Professional experience in the supervision and management of distribution activities (at Manager position only);
- – Good human relations;
- – Computer knowledge;
- – Analytical and written reporting capacities;
- – Knowledge and experience in the organization of distributions;
- – Knowledge of Post Distribution Monitoring;
- – Capacity to supervise a team (proven experience);
- – Basic understanding of logistics;
Apply only if your profile fits with the above requirements.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their application at the office of Action Against Hunger or send via the following email address: [email protected]
To be considered, applications must include a CV and letter of interest, and indicate the full position title on the application envelope. Applications received without these specifications will not be considered.
The shortlisted candidates will be informed. Qualified women and men are encouraged to apply
Applications received after Tuesday 30nd August 2016 – 4:00 P.M will not be considered.