Actic Beverages is a wholly – owned Nigerian company that is duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). The company was incorporated 1n 2012 in accordance and compliance with the provisions of the Companies and Allied Matter Act 1990 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
The company at inception aimed at providing finest quality processed Table Water, Natural Juice and fruit Drinks to each Nigerian and the neighbouring countries. It however, started with the production of high quality sachet water pouches for the local community and started the commercial production of table water from January, 2012 while the production of natural fruit juice commenced in June 2013 and other products followed subsequently.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Admin Officer
Location: Dopemu, Lagos, Nigeria.
- To perform secretarial functions, including drafting and typing letters, memos and other documents.
- To provide administrative support to the Administrative Manager and ensure that all Administrative matters and files are treated in the strictest confidence at all times.
- Arranging travel, meetings and appointments of the general staff.
- Keeping custody of vehicles keys and movement register
- Carrying out inspection of vehicles and cars regularly to ensure that basic neatness is maintained in the interior and exterior conditions.
- Responsible for the vetting of employee data on file to ascertain correctness of personal information supplied
- Supervision of housekeeping of the offices and premises
- Coordinates the collection of staff uniforms, kits and related security gadgets and equipment’s and maintaining the stock inventory management.
- Supervises the pool drivers and assigning them to movement requests daily
- Coordinates the renewal of statutory licenses, permits, etc. relating to physical assets of the company including vehicles particulars on both state and federal laws.
- To ensure that each staff meeting is properly set up including drafting the agenda and ensuring that all papers are prepared on schedule, and conform to the highest standards
- Any other duty that may be assigned to you by Management
- Minimum of HND
- Must be skilled with the computer and MS Word Softwares
- Enthusiasm, reliability and the ability to multi-task.
- 1-3 years experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 16th November, 2015