Konga.com is Nigeria’s largest online marketplace. We launched in July 2012 and our mission is to become the engine of eCommerce and trade in Africa.
We serve an ever expanding customer base, offering products that span various categories including Phones, Computers, Clothing, Shoes, Home Appliances, Books, Healthcare, Baby Products, personal care and much more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Acquisition Officer
Ref No: 150917-1
Job Type: Full-Time
Reporting Line: Merchant Acquisitions Manager
- The Acquisition Officer will be responsible for acquiring new merchants as well as resolve or escalate any cases or queries that may arise from setting up a store on Konga.
- They will also be responsible for aiding registered merchants with zero trading activity within the last 30 days of listing products to sell on their online store.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Acquiring new merchants
- Reach out to registered merchants on Konga.com with Zero trading activity rate since first product listing.
- Submit daily activity reports to Line Manager.
- Follow through with escalations and other business stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Actively share ideas with colleagues to increase overall success of business
- First Level Merchant Education: Educate contacted merchants on how to trade on Konga.com
- Support contacted merchants through the trading activity process.
- Escalate issues that may arise during the support process to the Line Manager.
- Communicate with Merchant Service Officers necessary details of successfully trading merchants.
Qualifications & Experience
- At least 1-3 years working experience in a customer interfacing environment.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Result oriented with good track record
- B.Sc or HND in any course of study.
Skills & Competencies:
Knowledge (include technical knowledge):
- Good command of English Language (Spoken and Written)
- A strong individual but committed team player
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office packages, particularly, Microsoft Excel.
- Experience in Sales could be an added advantage.
- Self-driven with ability to work using own initiative
- Proven ability to build strong personal relationships with internal/external resources to achieve business goals
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline 24th September, 2015