Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria.
We are seeking qualified candidate for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Technical Officer – PCT
Contract Type: Full term
- The Senior Technical Officer-PCT will provide technical support to implement high quality care, treatment and support activities with primary focus on clinical management of HIV/AIDS including provision of Anti-retroviral therapy (ART).
- In addition, he/she will be responsible for providing programmatic support to GBV issues and technical leadership to the Program Officer, Community Services, in the areas of Care and Support (Adult & Pediatrics) and OVC.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MB.BS/MD/PHD or similar degree with 3 to 5 years of progressive relevant working experience in clinical care with a Sound understanding of Malaria with provision of comprehensive care and treatment therapy in resource constrained settings.
- Experience in project development with proven experience in the planning and facilitation of training is required.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable
- Possession of an MPH or postgraduate degree in a related field is an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letter as a single document to: [email protected]
Note: Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
Application Deadline 30th July, 2016.