Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria.
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative is seeking qualified candidates for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Assistant Technical Advisor, M&E
- The Assistant Technical Advisor, M&E will discharge his/her assignment under the guidance of the State Coordinator and relevant technical leads.
- S/He will be responsible for the implementation of monitoring and evaluation activities for the state offices: work with the state level staff and government counterparts to provide support and guidance on GF Malaria program/project monitoring and evaluation activities: will conduct routine monitoring visits to project sites, including the conduct of data quality assessments (DQAs) using official tools, assist in the preparation of monthly reports, and provide supportive supervision.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- Bachelors degree in Statistics, Pharmacy, Microbiology, Monitoring and Evaluation or in relevant degree with 3 to 4 years relevant experience in monitoring and evaluation with a sound understanding of Malaria Intervention in Northern Nigeria with provision of LLIN and anti-malaria therapy.
- Demonstrated understanding of malaria control programs and indicators.
- Well-developed computer skills
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CHOs is highly desirable.
- Knowledge and experience in project-level or state/national level monitoring and evaluation system implementation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume (CV) and cover letter as a single document to: AHNi-M&[email protected]
Note: Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered
Application Deadline 21st May, 2016.