Acegoals Integrated Solutions is web design firm that has all it takes to step your business to the next level. We support businesses with web solutions that cuts across professionalism, responsiveness, flexibility and excellent customer support.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- A fast growing marketing communications company in Lagos state in the bid to expand her business portfolio is searching for an experienced communication marketing professional and leader to join the team in building a long term growth strategy.
- The marketing role comes with the responsibility for developing strategy, and managing and growing the brand. Don’t miss an opportunity to join this dynamic and award winning organization.
- Ensuring company’s growth objectives are attained; articulating new business development opportunities and identifying, negotiating and managing relationships with technical partners in line with corporate goals.
- Responsible for tactical and strategic market planning
- Prepare and make presentations to prospective clients and network
- Provide regular feedback to senior management about marketplace and competitor activity
- Updating and management of sales contact tracking system
- Manage day-to-day sales relationships with existing customers
- Report to the Head of Department
- Implementing the business plan and developing client sales strategies
- Ensure customer communication occurs with a primary focus on increasing market share and revenue
- Monitor company performance against agreed business target
- Assist in the preparation of bids/proposals
- Develop and implement a training and development program for team members
Qualifications and Requirements
- A technical degree, MBA will be of added advantage
- A previous marketing communications or Business Development experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years cognate experience, 1 of which must have been in marketing communications industry
- Proficiency with MS Office and internet
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding quotas and goals
- Display a positive and upbeat attitude looking to foster an environment where real success occurs.
- Ability to work both independently and cohesively in a team environment.
- Able to travel extensively, Must be Proactive and energetic approach, flexible
- Must NOT be older than 30 years of age
- Proven ability to advice and convince clients
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 2nd August, 2016.