Petros Management Consulting – Our client, a group of Companies with divest interest in Business Office Services, Online fashion retail store and Consulting Services who require the services of:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
- The individual will be responsible for formulation and implementation the organization’s financial plans and keep up-to-date account records
Our Candidate’s duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Payment of Bills: The accounts officer is responsible for processing of payments and expenditure and also for preparation and monitoring the organization’s payroll system.
- Financial Risk Management: The accounts officer provides reliable and pertinent information for organizing and allocating funds.
- Assist in preparation of payrolls, records of prepaid assets, accounts receivable, accruals and payment of employee salaries
- Facilitate the timely and regular payment of utility bills and tax levies.
- Apply efficient and cost – saving initiatives and procedures for the organization.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential and support overall organizational goals and objectives.
- Review of financial documents and book keeping functions.
- Preparation of financial statements and management reports, including monthly and annual accounts.
- Work with the External Auditors to ensure a clean and timely year end audit.
- Participate in interface with relevant regulatory agencies on tax matters and filing of all statutory returns.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Minimum of OND in Accounting
- Possess 5years experience for OND Holders and 2-3 yrs experience for HND and B.sc Degree holders.
- Should have experience in Audit.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 18th August, 2016.