Tociano Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Accounts Officer
- Keep records that conform with tax laws and provide financial data for the management of the business.
- Contribute to the preparation of financial statements and reports
- Assist in the preparation of payroll and employee salaries
- Disburse petty cash for general office needs and approved payments
- Prepare income tax and other government reports.
- Prepare the monthly profit & loss account and balance sheet.
- Periodically prepare the schedule of creditors and debtors
- Prepare daily bank lodgements and bank balances schedule
Desired Skills & Experience
- Accounting graduate from any reputable university.
- Must possess strong analytical skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office skills like Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Experience with Accounting Software Packages is an advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years cumulative experience in accounts or similar job function.
- Membership of ACCA/ICAN is an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified and interested candidates are to submit their CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: The position should be the title of the mail.
Application Closing Date
10th of August, 2015.