Ellae Creative Branding Agency Limited is an energetic and talented creative and digital agency, set centre stage in Lagos, Nigeria. We blend intelligent creativity with a sincere collaborative approach, consistently delivering powerful results for our clients.
Ellae Creative Branding Agency Limited is recruiting seeking a resourceful individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts / Front Desk Officer
- We are seeking a Accounts / Front Desk Officer to join Ellae Creative Branding Agency, a design& communications firm in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos. At the heart of Ellae is a small team of creative and strategic professionals, all sharing in the same creative passion, philosophy and firm belief in the power of great ideas.
- We are dedicated to helping our clients develop more meaningful relationships with their customers through brand, communication, creative and the digital channels.
- To be responsible for book keeping, accounts and creating related reports.
- To receive and direct visitors.
- To maintain a front desk visitor’s register.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support.
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries.
- Schedule appointments.
- Maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically.
- Monitor and maintain office equipment.
- Control inventory relevant to reception area.
- Tidy and maintain the reception area and any other responsibilities assigned.
- File paperwork, maintain computer files, perform data entry, order inventory, process financial documents, and update. reservations. sort incoming and outgoing mails.
- Maintain confidentiality & handle sensitive information appropriately.
- Answer telephone calls in a professional manner at all times.
- Prepare correspondence and reports.
- University Graduate from any reputable institution.
- Articulate, cordial and pleasant personality.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional personal presentation.
- Information management.
- Good knowledge of accounting, book keeping, administrative and clerical procedures.
- HR experience required.
- Computer and relevant software application skills.
- Idea of customer service principles and practices.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 28th February, 2017.