Reckitt Benckiser is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
Reckitt Benckiser is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Finance Manager
Location: Lagos State
Job Type: Full time
- Ensuring Compliance to Regulating and company policy
- Analysis and problem solving skills.
- Strategic thinking and planning.
- Ensure budget setting control and Optimisation.
- Should have presentation skills.
- Computer skills.
- Bachelor Degree and ICAN/ACCA.
- Must be oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating, driven to achieve even when faced with obstacles.
- Analytical, Proactive, Customer Service Oriented.
- Good team player, highly result oriented with a strong co-ordination and leadership skills.
- Must have Accounting skills.
- Must be keen to details.
- Good Communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: Gloria.email@example.com with the relevant position applied for as heading
Application Deadline Wednesday, 8th February, 2017.