Enabled Solutions is a leading provider of business and technology consulting services to blue chip organizations in the private and public sector.
Our Mission is to consistently leverage our experience and processes to enable our clients’ meet the mission goals and objectives. We place great value on the relationship with our customers and ensure every effort is made to keep them satisfied.
Enabled Solutions is recruiting to fill the job positions below:
Job Title: Senior Accounts Officer
- Ensure financial viability
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements in relation to financial matters
- Ensure accountability and control
- Ensure the efficient and effective use of resources.
- Provide management information to assist with financial decision making
- Contribute to the development of the financial strategy.
- Research and update expense reimbursement policy to ensure within company guidelines
- Audit approved expenses to verify policy is followed
- Develop and monitor business metrics; analyzing monthly variances
- Maintain accurate payment and reporting of state sales and use taxes
- Perform monthly activities, account reconciliations, account analysis, managing specific accounting system sub ledgers.
- Research and understand accounting pronouncements impacting the Company
- Assist with completion of internal and external audits
- Evaluate monthly activities to determinate ways to shorten the “close” cycle
- Other duties which may be assigned as deemed appropriate based on experience and skill sets.
- Minimum of first Degree from a reputable university, higher degree is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook), Networking Applications and web based applications
- Minimum of five years’ experience in similar position
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to influence all levels of the organization and multicultural/international environment.
- Manage funds in such a way so as to ensure their optimum utilization and their procurement in a manner that the risk, cost and control considerations are properly balanced.
- Provide decision information.
- Risk management
- Improve operational controls.
- Oversee all aspects of accounting, billing and requisition, A/R, A/P, and Payroll.
- Timely monthly and yearly financial closing and reporting process involving two entities.
- Prepare financial statements and comparisons to budget and job cost.
- Oversee and ensure payroll and payroll tax compliance and related matters.
- Take charge of all financial issues as needed.
- Oversee management of office and staff
Job Title: Supply Chain Specialist
- To ensure procurement activities are in support of the customer’s requirement for delivery of correct items and materials in accurate quantities and quality to the correct location and at the correct time.
- Managing and facilitating the supply chain relationship with the client by ensuring that the materials and services requirements of a specific line of business are provided to the client’s requirements.
- Reviewing and interpreting clients’ supply chain requirements, planning and organizing a course of action and negotiating contracts as required.
- Purchase materials, goods, services and business services based on the specifications and requirements of the clients
- Negotiate and research of suppliers and commodities
- Analyze and evaluate supplier bids, tenders, proposals, or quotations and review with Supply Chain Manager
- Negotiate prices and delivery conditions
- Interpret inventory requests, production schedules, purchase requisitions and orders
- Monitor the quality and timeliness of materials and goods supplied; follow-up the status of purchase orders with vendors to ensure timely delivery
- Communicate status of orders with internal customers
- A Science Degree from an accredited institution.
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in MS office including Word and Excel
- Candidate must have good oral and written communication skills
- Must be ready and able to work well within a small team environment.
- Must have great organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent attention to detail is a must.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 29th December, 2016.