Kendor Consulting is currently sourcing the right candidate to take up these strategic roles in her client’s organisation.
Job Title: Account Officer
JOB REFERENCE: ACO2
- ▪ Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- ▪ Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- ▪ Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- ▪ Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- ▪ Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- ▪ Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- ▪ Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- ▪ Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- ▪ Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- ▪ Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- ▪ Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- ▪ Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- ▪ Peachtree
- ▪ Reporting Skills
- ▪ Attention to Detail
- ▪ Time Management
- ▪ Data Entry Management
- ▪ General Math Skills
- ▪ Deadline-Oriented
- ▪ Reporting Research Results
- ▪ Confidentiality
B.Sc in Financial Accounting
The ideal candidate must have 3-5years experience.
Job Title: Tax Operations Manager
JOB REFERENCE: TOM1
- Manage operations activities i.e maximizing and enforcing tax collection.
- Manage all aspects of tax reporting in regards to trades and corporate action processing in customer accounts including all upcoming changes in requirements for filing.
- Manage field revenue collection officers and agents
- Manage all year end customer tax reports
- Conversant with payment software
- Ability to document procedure manuals, training guides for every function of the tax operations team
- Strong knowledge of reconciling and reporting year end tax information with customers and IRS.
- Strong knowledge of cost basis and cost basis reporting systems and year end tax reporting.
- Ability to interpret the impact federal and state regulatory changes on existing processes and systems.
- Experience interacting with senior management in a high visibility and high pressure environment.
B.Sc in Financial Accounting or any related course.
The ideal candidate must have 5-7years experience.
Please send qualified CVs to [email protected] indicating the reference number.
Applications without reference numbers will not be processed.
Application deadline 5th April, 2016