Myjoy Food Industries Limited, a leading industrial bakery located in Ibadan, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Account Officer (Female)
The tasks include but not limited to the following:
- Handling accounts payable and Receivable
- Invoice creation and distribution when required
- Account reconciliations and administrative supports
- Processing Employee expenses reports, verifying expenses and ensure that they are within the company’s guidelines, correcting errors, questioning abnormal expenses etc.
- HND/B.Sc. in Accounting.
- 1-3 years accounting experience.
Job Title: Female Junior Accountant (Ibadan)
Expected tasks include but not limited to the following:
- Accounts Payable, includes processing invoices, following up with vendors and resolving discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Accounts Receivable, including processing payments, producing statement of accounts, collections on overdue accounts and account reconciliation when required.
- General accounting reconciliation
- Processing Employee expense reports, verifying expenses are within the company guidelines, correcting errors, questioning abnormal expenses and entering into the finance system.
- Invoice creation and distribution when required.
- Filing, records retention and other administrative support
- HND/Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 1-3 years Accounting experience
- Detail oriented, ability to show initiative and take responsibility
- Strong MS Office skills
- Effective time management skills
- Enhanced verbal and interpersonal communications skills
- Must be honest and trustworthy
- Be respectful
- Personable, responsible, self motivated, and confident
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 11th December, 2015.