Simeon’s Pivot Resources – A Human Resource and Management Consulting Company with a focus on Performance Management is mandated by one of her clients a multi-specialist hospital providing affordable, world-class medical service to recruit a competent and well experienced individual into the following position.
Hence, we are recruiting to fill the vacant positions of:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
It includes but is not limited to the following:
- Must be able to manage effective and efficient system of accounting records
- filing of tax returns, budgeting, financial management and financial interpretation
- Post financial transactions on the accounting application.
- Prepare financial statements and financial reports.
- Control proper utilisation of cash.
- Maintain accounting books as well as all financial related documents and instruments.
- Ensure financial guidelines are followed and best practices in financial management are maintained.
- Should be able to follow standards for issuing and receiving stock within the stores.
- Tax management.
- Develop budget and monitor its appropriate execution.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation, oversee regular analysis, quarterly closings and periodic financial reviews and reporting to the Company.
- Minimum of HND/B.SC in Accounting or Finance
- Must be a Chartered Accountant.
- At least 3-5years experience
- Analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles
- Written and Oral Communication skills
- High ethical standards & confidentiality
- Excellent team player
- Problem solving skills
- Proficient in Accounting Packages and MS Office Tools Application
- Highly proficient in financial management and accounting tasks
- Ability to exercise sound judgment
- Strong ethical commitment to impartiality and transparency
- Must be results-oriented.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principle
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
N120,000 (One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira Only)
Job Title: Account Assistant
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Process and pay invoices
- Ensuring accuracy in cash collection and receipts in the absence of cashier
- Interacting with the clients on their bills
- Confirmation of patients’ to be discharged from wards at night and also weekends
- Record receipts and payments
- Cash and Cheque lodgment into Bank
- Preparing of clients’ invoices both local and international patients.
- Prepare and check ledger balances and other monthly accounts
- Complete and submit tax returns, VAT returns and Insurance claims.
- Handle company expenses
- Posting of transactions into QuickBooks.
- Administering of petty cash
- Compiles basic data for special and regular financial statements and reports. .
- Undertaking administrative tasks such as administering payroll and arranging payments for invoices.
- Prepares and maintains procedures manual for units supervised.
- Journal entry processing
- Determines whether revenues have been properly recorded.
- Accounting and bookkeeping principles, practices and procedures
- Office practices and procedures in processing and recording accounting or bookkeeping
- Perform arithmetic calculations accurately
- Excellent communication skills (both written & Oral)
- Spreadsheet and word processing programs
- Ability to work under pressure
- Confident and patient
- Excellent Customer Service
- Ability to use QuickBooks and other Accounting packages.
- Candidate should be between 25-35 years of age, with 1-2 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application letter and CV’s to: [email protected]with position and location as subject title e.g Accountant (Ilupeju Lagos State).
- If you are not qualified for this position please do not apply.
- Only qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 14th March, 2016.