Excel and Grace Consulting is a consulting firm located in Port Harcourt providing consultancy services on Financial consulting, Business Improvement processes, Project Design, Project Development, Project Deployment, Human Capital Development, etc.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Accounts
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive the overall day to day financial planning of the company
- Manage control and accounting reports to ensure efficient work progress
- Perform risk management by analyzing all of the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Lead preparation of accurate and reliable reports for submission to managing director, stakeholders, external analysts etc.
- Construct annual/monthly/weekly reports on revenues, profits and expenses
- Lead preparation and submit forecasting reports
- Set up and oversee the company’s financial reporting
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity capabilities and risks
- Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
- Lead Management of distributors account relationships
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
- HND Diploma/Degree in Finance, Accounting, Commerce, Economics
- Experience in any leadership capacity is an added advantage.
- Should be a resident of Port Harcourt have adequate knowledge of Port Harcourt.
- Additional accounting training and certifications is an added advantage
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in similar role
- Must have adequate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Should have excellent interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using “Head of Account” as the heading.
Application Deadline 21st December, 2016.