The history of Hayat Holding goes back to 1937, challenging times when Turkey was taking its first steps towards industrialization. Initially working in the wholesale fabric business, the Kiğılı Family entered the manufacturing industry in 1967, when Yahya Kiğılı started manufacturing fabrics.
In 1969, Mr. Kiğılı launched the Kastamonu integrated chipboard plant, and in 1987, he founded Hayat Kimya, thus entering the FMCG industry.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the Accounting Assistant Specialist Job at Hayat Nigeria Limited
Job Position: Accounting Assistant Specialist
- Maintains accounting records by making copies; filing documents.
- Reconciles bank statements by comparing statements with general ledger.
- Maintains accounting databases by entering data into the accounting software program
- Determines value of depreciable assets by running accounting software program.
- Min. 3 years experience in Financial Mangerment
- Experience in a corporate firm preferably in FMCG sector (multinational company is an asset)
- Financial Software package: Working experience in SAP and SAGE are highly regarde
- University degree in a business related subject (preferably social sciences like accounting, business administration, economics, etc.)
- Having skills in leadership, team management, problem-solving mentality, analytical thinking, attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, and customer service skills
- Having skills in using MS Office Programs.
- Being passionate, ambitious, success-oriented.
How to Apply
For consideration, interested and suitably qualified candidates should please forward updated CV to[email protected]
Application Closing Date
21st of July 2015