Rainbow Group International is a conglomerate of 35 companies operating outside and within West Africa. Today the Rainbow Group has come a long way since its birth in 1999, achieving gradual growth and success along the way. We have focused on continuing the legacy and to build on our heritage with the underlying ethos of Innovation, Commitment, Proactive, Customer Focused and Integrity.
Job Title: ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT (2-Year Renewable Contract)
Successful candidate will among other things;
- Ensure quality, accuracy and timely submission of monthly accounting return to Rainbow Group Intl. Headquarters in Cotonou;
- Review and analyse monthly reports (statement of expenditure);
- Monitor Store Requisitions, Purchase Orders and delivery of requests for suppliers;
- Maintain schedules of Fixed Assets with appropriate filling system;
- Highlight issues arising for follow-up as the reconciliations of various general ledger account balances;
- Review and verify Rainbow Group Intl. Travel and other general claims Assist in budget preparation for Nigeria operations.
- Maintain accounting records (i.e. petty cash book) of the cash held in Rainbow Group Intl. Lagos office and Assist with any other financial management requests as may be required.
- BSc/HND /OND in Accounting/Banking, Finance/Business, Administration or any Social Science relevant discipline
- He/she must have a sound analytical mind, high integrity, excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written);
- good knowledge of computer applications and must be willing to put in extra hours.
REMUNERATION: We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive fringe benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant environment.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Applicants should forward their applications with a detailed curriculum vitae to [email protected] not later than three weeks from the date of this publication.