Tenaris is the leading global manufacturer and supplier of tubular products and services used in the drilling, completion and production of oil and gas and a leading supplier of tubular products and services used in process and power plants and in specialized industrial and automotive applications.
- Bookkeeping and review of all accounting records and books in SAP according to Local legislations and IFRS.
- Financial reporting (monthly, quarterly and yearly reports).
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Budgetary control which includes fixed costs monitoring, variance analysis, and other budgetary requirements.
- Treasury support responsibilities which includes review of petty cash, perform bank reconciliation, etc.
- Management of accounts payable.
- Work directly with external and internal auditors.
- Provides support in connection with regulatory authorities’ requests and audits.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Required:
- The candidate must be based in Port Harcourt.
- Graduate Caliber plus membership of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)/Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
- 3- 5 years post qualification experience with relevant accounting experience in an Oil & Gas multinational company.
- Conversance in the application of IFRS.
- Proactive and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Analytical, interpretative and decision-making skills.
- Excellent coaching and relationship building skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Sound IT knowledge in the use of MS Suite especially MS Excel.
- Working knowledge in accounting package-SAP (All modules).
- Proven ability to facilitate, persuade, influence and build credibility with all levels and all functions.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.