Lorache Limited – Our client a Conglomerate FMCG, is currently recruiting for suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Preparation of monthly and annual financial reports
- Managing payable and receivable accounts
- Overseeing the foreign suppliers account.
- Tax and other regulatory matters
- Handle all banking and tax matters
- Working with audit team in execution of audit exercise
- Compilations of audit working paper
- Participated in finalisation of audit work
- Carry out special investigations
- Prepared Production Report
- Oversee all account and finance matters
- Manage all staff related issues
- Prepare both accounting and non-accounting report to the Managing directors, chairman and board of directors
- General supervision of the departmental activities
- Managing the company cash flow
- Participate in Head Office Audit exercise
- Assisted in preparation of Consolidation Financial Statement
- Costing of all Importation Items.
- Assisted in processing of documents with bank, shipping company, clearing Agent and Foreign Supplier.
- Assist in overall operation of the organisation
- Perform other duties that may assign to me by the superior officers.
- Candidates must have 7-10 years experience from a FMCG company and must reside in Lagos.
- An must be an a certified ACCA.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 29th April 2016.