Bowclose Limited – a Brand owner and importer of FMCG based in Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria has an expatriate position in our accounts department for qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Lagos Nigeria
- The incumbent will be responsible for the accounting, taxation, cost control and budgeting activities of the company.
- Ensure accuracy and viability of accounting records
- Credit Control
- Reconcile Accounts
- Supervise of Accounts Clerks
- Reviews weekly financial reports and brings any significant issues to the attention of the Management.
- Ensure financial guidelines and procedures are followed and best practices in financial management are maintained.
- Prepare management report and financial statement.
- Prepare cash flow projections
- Certified Chartered Accountant
- Minimum of 6 years post qualification experience
- At least 3 years relevant experience in Nigeria
- Result oriented
- Knowledge of all aspects of generally accepted accounting principles and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).Strong ethical commitment to impartiality and transparency.
- Proficient in Accounting Package and MS Office (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Power point etc.)
- Able to work independently and in collaboration with a team.
- Must have strong investigative skills and attention to detail
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply