Nairda Limited is a leading electromechanical contractor in Nigeria providing high-quality MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing) solutions to a broad range of sectors, including Federal and State Governments, Banking industry, Hospitals, Hotels and Leisure industry, Real estate and Oil & Gas Sector.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the Accountant Job Vacancy at Nairda Limited
Job Position: Accountant
- Prepare bank reconciliation statement.
- Accounts payable and other duties as assigned.
Job Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting or Finance
- Good use of Excel or any Accounting packages
- Minimum of 3 years in Construction/Manufacturing company.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send their application to: [email protected]
Application Closing Date
29th of July, 2015.