Computer Warehouse Group Plc (NSE: CWG) is a leading provider of Information, and Communication Technology solutions services across West, Central, and Eastern Africa. CWG is also a leading cloud services provider, enabling Africa’s SMEs to exploit cloud services for commerce and management.
Through her diverse portfolio of solutions, CWG PLC, an ISO 9001:2008 certified company, enables customers to plan, architect, optimize and execute their business vision with confidence, using proven technologies that provide efficiencies for tomorrow’s competitive landscape.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Accountant
- Prepare and verify daily reports
- Prepare daily income/sales and prepare daily journal entry
- Compile monthly reports
- Maintain returned check account
- Prepare monthly balance sheet schedules
- Prepare daily deposits of sales receipts
- Reconcile bank account for office
- Prepare authorized refund vouchers
- Minimum Educated Level -OND
- Knowledge of Peachtree accounting software
- Computer literacy (MS Office suite – Word, Excel, Power Point, etc)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV’s and application letter to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th September, 2015.