SD Capital Resources Limited is a company that evolved from the fast paced and dynamic business environment, impelled with desire to develop capital resources for ground breaking results in organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Accounts Analysis And Reconciliation
- Posting into the Accounting System, establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Bill Receivables And Payables
- Dealings With Banks And Other Financial Institutions
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute payroll, taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
- 5 years’ working experience in core Accounting field
- Experience with Sage and QuickBooks software
- Certified Chattered Accountant
200,000 naira monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV’s to:[email protected] using the position as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 28th June, 2016.