VoguePay.com, as the leading online payment processor whose vision is to offer buyers and sellers a secure and easy-to-use means of transacting business online.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Accountant Job in Lagos at VoguePay.
We require the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Company Accountant
Ref No: VPCA015
- Under direction, plan, organize and execute professional-level accounting work in connection with the maintenance of financial records and monitoring of all District restricted grants consistent with audit requirements;
- Participate in the development, modification and maintenance of the District, categorical, or grant budgets;
- Assist in the preparation of related budgetary records and reports;
- Perform complex analytical studies, reconciliations, and produce special reports; and perform related work as required.
- Perform a wide variety of functions involved in the maintenance of financial records and other Business Services;
- Managing preparation and review of statutory financial statements.
- Improves the processes related to the timeliness of the Company’s periodic and annual financial reports.
- Liaises with statutory audits
- Collate and prepare annual budget
- Prepare Billing Statement and cash calls
- Tax planning management and control
- Treasury function
- Preparing internal management reports for senior management and assist with preparation of presentations.
- Documenting and testing financial reporting controls
- Coordinating periodic reviews of financial reporting activities
- Assisting in coordinating with the chief financial officer and internal audit, the review of controls by all departments
- Coordinating preparation of Periodic financial reports
- First degree in Accounting, or Finance with at least minimum of second class lower.
- Must have knowledge accounting software.
- Strong understanding of MS Office suite.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- With at least minimum of 2 years experienced.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Excellent Excel skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume/CV’s to: email@example.com with the Job title Company Accountant
Application Deadline 4th October, 2015