We are a player in the services industry. We require the services of a highly skilled, self-motivated and dedicated Accountant to join our team.
Job Title: Accountant
- Maintaining financial data, records, and information for financial reporting
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and other reports required by Management.
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts
- Managing financial planning/cash management/investment management
- Liaising with external auditors for financial year end audit;
- Managing relationships with banks
- Liaising with tax authorities
- Cost and credit control
- Supervising account payables to ensure that purchasing and payment procedures are complied with.
- Providing advisory services to top management on areas of finance operations.
- Ensuring that financial commitments are in alignment with approved budget.
- Must be MARRIED and a FEMALE
- Degree in Accounting or other closely related field.
- Excellent organizational, writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, result-oriented, and proactive.
- Aptitude and attitude for compliance, ethical behavior, and decision- making.
- 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant
- High level of professionalism, courage, accountability, and personal integrity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CVs to [email protected]on or before Wednesday, 7th October, 2015. Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted