At Pragmaticlink, We help you to develop mastery in your chosen profession so you will continue to create job opportunities throughout your entire life.
You’ll be especially attractive if you have expertise in hard-to-fill positions. Even if you’re working in an industry that’s contracting, now is a good time to make a move. Competition for talent is hotter.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Accountant
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of HND (Lower Credit Minimum)/ B.Sc(Minimum of second class Lower) in Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Investigate bankruptcies and other complex financial transactions and prepare reports summarizing the findings.
- Represent clients before taxing authorities and provide support during litigation involving financial issues.
- Appraise, evaluate, and inventory real property and equipment, recording information such as the property’s description, value, and location.
- Maintain and examine the records of government agencies.
- Serve as bankruptcy trustees and business valuations.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document record-keeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Work as Internal Revenue Service agents.
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Provide internal and external auditing services for businesses and individuals.
- Advise clients in areas such as compensation, employee health care benefits, the design of accounting and data processing systems, and long-range tax and estate plans.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and cover Letters to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 2nd November, 2015