erpSOFTapp – We are a team of experienced Business and IT professionals with experience in implementing large scale enterprise systems with global companies. We have expertise gained from working across various business sectors in different countries.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Accountant
- The Accountant will be responsible for undertaking the implementation of accounts onto an accounting system.
- Ability to record the trading activity of a company and implement onto a system with being able to create a true trading position by reviewing Trial Balance, Balance Sheet, P and L, General Ledger, Aged debtors reports and verify the full chart of accounts.
- A knowledge of IFRS implications is a desirable.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Reconciling various company’s accounts within an implementation project.
- Implementation of accounting onto software package
- knowledge of T-accounts
- Month end and year end processing
- Reviewing and implementing ledgers on stocks, purchases, credits and debits to provide relevant information to Management.
- Ability to monitor and review creditors and debtors ledgers
Key Performance Indicators:
- Quality, adequacy and accuracy of documentation.
- Timeliness and accuracy of management reports
- Strong experience of using spreadsheets
- Accuracy of reconciliation documentation.
Qualifications & Experience
- 1st degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics.
- 3-5 years cognate work experience the last 3 of which must have been in an accounts department and you must have played a key role in the daily operations of the department.
- Professional Accreditation (ACA) Qualified or in the Final Stage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resumes/CV’s to: [email protected]