Box & Cedar is an HR Consulting Firm. We believe in the power of people and exploiting it to the maximum because we know that people are the greatest assets of any organisation.
We have distilled our products into what we call the 3S- Sourcing, Sieving and Stimulating.
Job Title: Accountant
- Responsible for all financial management aspects of company operations, providing leadership and coordination in the accounting and budgeting efforts of the organization
- Responsible for preparing management accounts and all other relevant financial reports to guide managements decision
- Work with management to provide financial direction for the company
- First degree or its equivalent in Finance or Accounting.
- MBA or Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting desirable
- At least seven (7) years relevant experience of which at least three (3) must have been at a strategic management level with significant exposure to Organization wide financial management
- Membership of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Association of Certified Chartered Accountants, UK (ACCA) or any other recognized professional accounting body is compulsory
Knowledge & Skills:
- Good knowledge of the Procurement and Logistics Service Industry and appreciation of its operations and peculiarities
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections and make recommendation is very key
- Ability to prepare budgets and provide periodic performance monitoring guidance and reporting to the Executive Management Team
- Knowledge of the Generally Accepted Accounting Practices (GAAP)/international Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply