Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa;
Our client which is a Facility and Project Management Organization, currently seek to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Category: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Audit, Treasury
Sector: Banking / Accounting / Finance
- The individual will provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data and also will be responsible for preparing reports.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements,and other financial reports to assess accuracy,completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc/HND Degree in Banking/Finance, Business Admin, Accounting, Management or Corporate Finance
- Attention to detail
- Time Management
- Data Entry Management
- 3- 5 years minimum post- qualification experience.
- Must have very strong working knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software.
- Proficient in the use of a PC, particularly competent in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Reporting skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online