Finchglow Travels is a world class Travel Management Company. We provide travel solutions for all your personal and business travel needs; from travel consultations to ticketing and reservations, tours and transfer to consular services, our main goal is to satisfy all your travel needs, we sell the world to you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Accurate and timely preparation of invoices in accordance with the relevant contract conditions
- Check invoices for discrepancies in price, quantity and items.
- Support the successful collection of funds from the client through dispute resolution as required
- Maintain filing and archiving procedures
- Work closely with the Operations team to ensure financial data is coded and properly entered in.
- Verify authorized supporting documentation for invoice details.
- Ensure daily tickets reconciliation with daily TJQ from Amadeus
- Successful invoice submission through Clients’ systems as required in contracts
- Ensure contract details are accurately set up in the invoicing system and updated in a timely manner
- Invoicing and VAT experience.
- Advanced MS Office, specifically Excel and Word are essential for the role.
- 1-3 years experience required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 29th April, 2016.