Saro Lifecare started in 2007 when Saro Agro Sciences Limited bought over the Personal & Home Care Division of Chemicals & Allied Plc thus becoming the owner of Purit Antiseptic Liquid, Carat Medicated Soap, Safecut Aftershave and Dayspring Liquid Detergent amongst other brands for the Leading Indigenous Non-Oil Exporter of the Year 2 times in the past 5 years
Saro Lifecare is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer (AO)
- Daily posting of invoice and collection
- Daily reconciliation of stock, bank, customer and cash
- Monthly Audit and stock count.
- Any other accounting activity that may be assigned by head of account.
- Monthly reconciliation of stock, bank, customer, and cash.
- Be prepared to travel at the shortest notice
- Candidate must possess an B.Sc. or HND in Accounting/Finance
- Applicant must be fluent in English.
- Job Experience 3yrs above
- Computer literate
- Must be resident in City of interest (Ibadan)
- Age – 25-30 years old
- Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and brief profile electronically Using their Location & Position applied for as the subject of the mail (in excel format below) to: [email protected]
Surname and Name | DOB |Gender |Years of experience | Location | Institution | Qualification | Grade |Course |Year of Graduation | Job experience (please state your last recent job) | Phone No |E-mail address
Note: Any CV not sent in this format will be disregarded
Application Deadline 1st July, 2016.