Job Title: Account Officer
The Accounts Officer will process all financial transactions, reconcile accounts and prepare data/reports. This post involves inward/outward invoicing, including payment progression. Significant relevant experience of general financial duties is essential. To ensure proper and timely valuation of monthly stock counts, preparation of variance report and Budget monitoring.
• Processing data through the sales and purchase ledgers from the point of receipt of the invoice to completion of the transaction.
• Reconciliation of Bank Statement with Payment Voucher, purchase and sales ledgers.
• Processing financial transactions through Sage and other accounting applications.
• Determining the Costs of Performances, Functions and Activities in a manner which Facilitates Analysis and Valid Comparisons with Established Criteria among time Periods.
• Monthly stock Valuation, Stock taking, Stock reconciliation, Budget monitoring.
• Preparation of Monthly Financial Statement and Inter-branch Accounts Reconciliation.
• Have BSC/HND in Accounting, or Statistics
• Have at least 1 year cognate experience, fresh school leavers with relevant professional certification (ACA, ACCA) can also apply.
• Be able to take initiatives and work with little supervision.
• Be Attentive with a keen eyes for details
• Have the wherewithal to work in a fast-paced and pressured environment.
• Must be computer literate. With commendable use of Standard Office Applications, Microsoft Operating System, and Accounting Applications such as SAGE:-Peachtree, Quick book, Daceasy etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply