UNITeS Cisco Networking Academy was established in 2007 and it launched the School Based Project for secondary schools in 2009 with the objective of developing Nigerian youths in the use, support and maintenance of Information Technology.
UNITeS CISCO has highly motivated and qualified staff who passionately drive the ICT development in Nigeria through our projects.
Job Title: Account Officer
- · Prepare revenue, expanses, payroll, invoices and other accounting documents.
- · Prepare and maintain computer software system and manual filing system.
- · Compute tax and files tax returns.
- · Handle all bank reconciliations.
- · Write cheques and keep record of it.
- · Prepare reports as at when required
- · Prepare bank reconciliation statement
- · Posting of general ledger
- · Preparing of creditors invoice
- · Communicate with creditors regarding outstanding accounts and payment of outstanding accounts.
- 1 year experience in an account role
- Microsoft office suit (word, Excel PowerPoint and Outlook)
Skills and personal attribute
- Knowledge of contemporary account packages like peachtree
- Demonstrate ability to contribute in a professional and collaborative way to a team
- Demonstrate highly level of confidentiality
- Must be a highly reliable
How to Apply
All applicants should send their CV to [email protected]
Subject of the mail should be Account Officer
Application deadline: 20th November, 2015.