Cocean Nigeria Integrated Limited is a 100% indigenous Nigerian private company with a vision to becoming a world-class company. Incorporated and based in Nigeria, Cocean Nigeria Integrated Limited engaged in the business of Engineering, Construction, Logistics services, Procurement, Inspection, and Support Services.
As a result of the vision of the Nigeria government to get local companies actively involved in the oil and gas industry and the desire of the country to be totally dependent on Nigerian companies to provide quality and world class services to the Nigerian oil and gas industry.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the Account Officer (ACO) Job Vacancy at Cocean Nigeria Integrated Limited
Job Position: Account Officer (ACO)
The account officer’s duties include:
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records.
- Update and maintain accounting journal, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions
- To keep track of income and expenses, thereby improving the company’s ability to achieve profitability.
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset registers.
- Research, track and resolve accounting problems.
- Reconcile records with internal company employees and management or external vendors or customers.
- HND in Accounting from a reputable Institution.
- Have good understanding of internal control mechanism of Accounting Department.
- Audit experience with an established audit firm will be an added advantage.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including word and excel, and accounting packages
- Be detailed, oriented, analytical, faithful and disciplined.
- Have relevant working experience in a structured reputable organization is an added advantage.
- Very attractive and in line with standards in the downstream industry.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send their applications and updated CV’s in pdf with the job ref as subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Closing Date
19th of June, 2015.