First Point Group focuses purely on recruiting for the global Telecoms industry. Our sector expertise and global offices network have enabled us to place people with companies in over 147 countries.
We work with a wide range of businesses, from the world’s largest Telecoms vendors and operators, through to emerging technology companies in the sector, recruiting for both contract and permanent roles.
Job Title: Key Account Manager (VAS)
- Establish productive and professional long-term relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including service, finance, marketing and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customer’s expectations
- Assess, clarify and validate customer needs, including tenders, on an on-going basis
- Monitor the market and competitor activities
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE OF MANAGING TELECOMMUNICATION CLIENT/ ACCOUNT(s)
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN NIGERIA
- Bilingual (English and local language)
- At least 5 years experience in Large Account Management with proven sales track record of capital intensive or complex products and/or services/solutions
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Telecommunications or any related course
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, able to converse with stakeholders of all levels, from CXO to operational staff.
- Result-oriented with modern consultative sales techniques and has effective influencing, persuasive and negotiation skills
- Highly self-motivated, able to work independently and has a proactive attitude
- Excellent presentation skills
- Sound understanding of the culture, politics and regulatory policies in Benin and a good insight into the telecom systems and industry
- Experience with financial statements and reconciliation processes
How to Apply
Apply for this Click Here to Apply